• Credit accounts are subject to the Company’s Terms and Conditions of Sale, a copy of which is available on request. The Company reserves the right to supply on credit terms.
• All accounts will be subject to a credit check.
• All items are subject to alteration or correction without notice.
• All orders are accepted on the understanding that prices applicable on date of despatch will be charged.
• Unless otherwise agreed, payment is due within 30 days of invoice as agreed with your Account Manager.
• The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts.
• A full copy of Terms and Conditions of Sales is available on request.
Value Added Tax
• The prices shown in this price guide exclude V.A.T.
• V.A.T. will be charged at the appropriate rate and will be shown separately on all invoices.
• For cash-with-order transactions a pro-forma invoice will be issued and payment must be received before goods are released.
• Delivery is FREE to dealers premises - ground floor only.
• For any other address a charge will incur which will be negotiated with our Sales Office prior to despatch.
• Claims for damaged goods can only be entertained if despatch docket is signed “Received Damaged”.
• Notification of damaged goods must be made to the Company, in writing, within THREE days of receipt of goods. If goods are damaged on delivery you may refuse delivery and inform us immediately.
• Notification regarding non-delivery of the whole or part of the goods must be made within THREE days of the invoice date.
• Claims are subject to the Company’s Terms and Conditions of Sale.
• Goods should not be returned without a Goods Return Note authorised by the Sales Office. In the event of a query, contact the sales office who will advise you how to proceed.
• A re-stocking charge of 25% of the goods value will apply to all goods which are returned or cancelled, subject to Company approval and subject to the Company’s Terms and Conditions of Sale. Storage
• If the customer fails to take delivery, goods stored will be invoiced immediately and a charge will be made.
Title to Goods
• Title of the goods only passes to the purchaser on full payment of the appropriate invoice. Risk in the goods passes to the purchaser on delivery. Please refer to Terms and Conditions of Sale.
• We take great care to ensure all price list descriptions are clear and accurate.
• All colours and sizes are approximate.
• The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and printing processes permit. A full copy of our terms and conditions are available on request.